- This event has passed.
Blackhawk Cars n Coffee
July 2 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every month that begins at 8:00am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
On the first Sunday of every month, rain or shine, the Blackhawk Museums host a Cars n Coffee event at the Blackhawk Plaza in Danville, CA. It’s simple, you bring the cars and we provide the coffee until it runs out. Now in our 4th year of hosting it, your enthusiasm has resulted in us pouring more coffee while you provide more cars, but, that means the Tri-Valley experiences an ever increasing diversity of vehicles.
Blackhawk Museums Cars & Coffee event is a ‘Car Enthusiasts Event’ for car enthusiasts to enjoy. Over the past four years we have worked hard to ensure this event continues for all those who enjoy it for what it was originally intended.
Unfortunately, some attendees overlook the obvious, so here’s our list of guidelines:
- No ‘For Sale’ Signs of any type
- No loud engines or exhausts
- No speeding when arriving or departing
- No exhibitions of speed
- No revving of engines
- No music
- No drones
- No displays or canopies with cars
- No overnight parking
- No parking in fire lanes marked in red, or in front of fire hydrants (yes, you will be ticketed….or your car removed)
- ADA Handicapped parking use only by CA DMV issued license plate or visible hang tag
- No Commercial vehicles displayed without prior approval
- No Dealer, Distributor, or Manufacturer Vehicles displayed without prior approval
- No vehicles promoting commercial entities without prior approval
- No third party event materials to be distributed. Prior approval can be requested for coffee table distribution only
- No promotional materials to be distributed without prior approval. Prior approval can be requested for coffee table distribution only
In order for us to continue to host Blackhawk Museums Cars & Coffee please drive carefully to ensure we have a safe event for all participants, attendees and our neighbors.
We have arranged with the Danville Police Dept. to be present during each of our Cars & Coffee events.