We are seeking a motivated, part‐time, Operations Associate member to join our Operations/Security staff. Work schedule will vary so flexibility is a must. Must be able to work evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays, according to operational need and special event schedules. Full-time hours may be available.
- Monitors assigned areas within the Museum to protect property, the collection(s), staff and visitors
- Assist in moving museum exhibits and artifacts in the Museum’s Collection responsibly and safely
- Greet and welcome all visitors
- Provide admission, exhibition, and membership information to visitors as needed
- Provide information and assistance to visitors and staff
- Respond to emergency situations quickly and efficiently, within established guidelines and training
- Report incidents and safety/security issues
- Maintain professional appearance while on duty
- Other tasks as assigned which may include ‘cross training’ on front desk for shift work and/or break relief assistance.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties when working front desk.
- Ability to stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on granite and marble flooring
- Climb stairs and ladders
- Can lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must speak, read and write English; multi-lingual a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Should be friendly, outgoing
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a professional manner with members of the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- At least 18 years of age and have reliable transportation
Compensation: $14.50 per hour
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com or fill out the online form below. NO phone calls, please…Prefer applicants that are within a 30-45 minute drive from the Museum